Garage Door Service & Repair
Current Specials and Offers
We Can Fix or Replace the Following Garage Door Parts and Needs
Garage Door Off Track
When your garage door gets off track, you will not be able to move it up or down. Usually, this is due to a cable breaking or something obstructing the path of the door. A garage door that is off track is not only unsightly, but also dangerous and unstable. Do not attempt to move the door manually or with the automatic garage door opener. In the interest of your safety, do not attempt to move it or repair it yourself. Our professional garage door technicians are trained in handling these situations. Garage Door springs and cables are under extreme pressure, and it’s incredibly dangerous to perform DIY garage door repair.
Garage Door Opener Repairs
Our garage doors and openers are made with high-quality materials and construction, but we realize that, with any system, something can go wrong. If your garage door opener stops working, our technicians can get to the bottom of your problem, whether it is a broken part, a transmitter signal problem or interference with the opener’s frequency.
We have partnered with SkyLink – click here to learn more!
Same Day Garage Repair
* Plus, NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for nights or weekends
* Whether you have a broken spring or need a new garage door—we have the capability to help you. Our number one priority is to provide you with quality service at a reasonable price. Service Calls are ONLY $19.95
Our Garage Door Services:
- New Garage Door Installation
- Garage Door Opener Installation
- Broken Springs
- Premium Rollers
- Door Off Track
- Door Lubrication
- Garage Door Opener Repair
- Damaged Panel
- AND much, much MORE!